Mobiscroll 2.0.1 Released
With some time passed since the last release here are some bugfixes. Make sure to download the latest build and update your projects.
The changelog for 2.0.1
- Fixed: HTML5 min/max attributes propagated to other scrollers
- Fixed: jQuery Mobile 1.0 compatibility (Issue 95)
- Fixed: Using values like “1.0”, “2.0”, etc. on custom wheels caused incorrect behavior because they were converted to numbers and became 1, 2, etc.
- Fixed: fast scrolling caused value loss, if validation changed another wheel value with animation
- Fixed: when element was created for 3d testing: document.createElement(mod) – mod was undefined
- Fixed: setValue and getValue was not working correctly with the select preset
- Fixed: timeWheels option did not modify the order of the wheels
Thanks for all the contributors and backers!
If you have any issues with the control keep the reports coming. We’re trying to make this the best mobile scroller ever!